Thursday, July 14, 2016

How To Use Instagram For Business 2016/2017

0:00
how would you like to build your business know-how to really build your
0:03
business using Instagram will definitely talk about in this video
0:09
hey whats up guys maybe she leaned Johnson the New York Times bestselling
0:12
author I you might know me from late night TV fitness and commercials but I'm
0:17
completely that with building people's businesses and doing it with social
0:22
media it's so freaking cool it's fun and it doesn't have to be as complicated as
0:27
what you think and i know you've been thinking about Instagram and so many
0:30
people like I just don't get it like if if I am NOT doing like nails and hair or
0:35
like fitness competitor does Instagram work for me
0:38
ya like it is a coal mine I'm so excited you tune into this video to share with
0:47
you my top four tips and these tips are things that take into consideration all
0:52
of the new changes at Instagram there's been a lot of them and in fact even
0:56
things that I've tana last couple of years well they've been updated so the
1:00
first and most important thing for you to understand you need to get on
1:04
Instagram and you need more than one account you like what we decide I'm even
1:08
have one count i neva nope I for sure want to do this
1:11
ok fine you can start with one account if you want but I'm here to tell you
1:15
that your multifaceted right like I am and so for me the toughest part about it
1:20
around with figuring out like well do I make fitness videos but like I'm really
1:24
not you know that's not my passion my passion is helping people build their
1:29
businesses should I do an account that's like geared towards people building
1:32
their business and social media but also kind of obsessed with like all things
1:35
fashion and girl and makeup and flowers and beautiful things and like so should
1:40
I post those kinds of things I should just post about my family like oh yeah
1:44
here's the deal all of those things he asked on Facebook as one account
1:49
Instagram each and every single one of those interest is a separate account I
1:56
now understand like if you look at my personal account I think I have over 300
2:02
close to 400,000 followers on Instagram but that's just the tip of the iceberg
2:05
where the real exciting work happens that is building my business behind the
2:11
scenes are the other accounts that have created that are my face that army on
2:17
video but the the type of content that's attracting people
2:21
like you how do I know because you want to even watch this video to this point
2:25
if you weren't interested in building your business and I'm trying to attract
2:28
people to work with me too I like me who who don't want to spend the whole day
2:32
like on their phone right like looking at in stone grey you want to enjoy your
2:39
life but you still want to find people who are ideal lifers I call them to
2:43
people you want to work with the way the you do that is by creating what I call
2:46
feature account those are accounted provide a very specialized niche type
2:52
content that's all value so for example you probably see a counselor all fashion
2:58
and you've probably seen accounts that are all bible quotes and he probably
3:01
seeing a counselor all ideas for working out an account that are all great
3:06
gluten-free recipes thats what im talking about where your Cingular count
3:11
represents one specific type of interest in it so that if that's i'm looking for
3:15
on going back to your account
3:18
each and every day right I don't have to wonder like oh wow she posted this
3:22
picture of her dog I really don't care I was looking for gluten-free recipes so
3:26
she leaned how do we create additional accounts all you need is an email
3:30
address so create a gmail account using the same exact name you can use for your
3:36
Instagram account so say for example that I've going to create an account
3:39
that's just based on interior design so I my Polish orleans' interior design @
3:45
gmail.com and bone I have another email address and I can create as many feature
3:50
counts as I can create names ok but she is not a lot of work no because you're
3:55
posting like one photo a day it can be stock photo it can be using other
3:59
peoples obviously with their permission but most people like to be featured but
4:03
you can use other people's photos and videos and just feature their content as
4:06
a way of highlighting their tremendously exciting very niche related work ok
4:12
NextStep replying to these write the next thing if you really truly like it
4:17
or not talking about a popularity contest right like I'm sure you're very
4:20
popular in high school and I'm sure you also know someone who is very popular
4:24
high school and later we'll where are they now
4:27
bald with a big right like being popular isn't all it's cracked up to be with
4:36
more important is being like authentic and legit am i right
4:40
I know I am you know if you therefore popularity contest good luck to you I'm
4:44
not your girl on nine here to help you I'm here to help you find like real
4:47
right the same kind of people you want to hang out with in real life real
4:51
authentic so it's not quantity it's quality and when you do that is by
4:57
really interacting so I have let's see 1234567 different Instagram accounts in
5:04
my interacting on all of them know I'm interact and a few of them and the other
5:08
accounts I'm outsourcing now if you're new in business you're gonna be like
5:12
what
5:12
outsourcing what are you talking about well fine just start with your account
5:17
may be a secondary account and it really just boils down to hang on for about 20
5:21
minutes after you posted your photo or video and interacting with people who
5:25
were kind enough to leave a comment or they're taking one of their friends
5:29
hello hello there may be one of their friends that someone who this thing you
5:35
would like this stuff you to shun meet its virtual introduction they're
5:40
actually bring someone to use your ideal customer you should like at least say
5:45
thank you just good manners told you say thank you and please take your shoes off
5:49
and come in the house the next thing you see this is like no one's talking about
5:54
this yet but they will be after this video did you see a popular page right
5:58
on Instagram and you would like see pictures of like Kim Kardashian and
6:02
Justin Bieber and like other super like too much boobs hanging out in like too
6:07
much of this too much of that and those who like all the popular page on
6:11
Instagram and then everyone will be like some random cute dog photo and it was
6:15
just like what was popular in your country now Instagram gets that you like
6:19
I don't really care about that stuff if you notice when you go to your Explorer
6:24
page which is what you do by doing this right you click on that little tiny like
6:29
magnifying glass by when you click on that
6:32
that what it will do is populate your Explorer page with similar type content
6:38
that opens like loading
6:41
it's just going to keep you it's gonna show you all kinds of photos and post
6:46
that are very similar to the things you've been liking so if you ever do
6:51
your boyfriend's phone and what pops up as a bunch of scantily clad ladies you
6:57
know what he's been liking I digress for you do want to do though if you that
7:01
your band so let's say I'm trying to interact with more business minded
7:05
people like you know what I would want to do is try to avoid clicking Like on
7:09
all the cute kitten and puppy photos and I would try to find someone who's posted
7:14
a pic media business quote or something I might maybe even go to my house takes
7:19
them search social media boot campers social media tips and someone who's
7:24
who's posted then use the hashtag then I might like a couple of their photos of
7:28
the couple of other people's photos of use and obey them you know what I have I
7:31
have an explorer page populated with exactly the kind of people i'm looking
7:38
for
7:39
so yeah if you're looking for people who want to know how then Nick I don't know
7:44
like seriously can be that nisht you just type in a hashtag like a bunch of
7:48
their photos and beyond that there they are they just appeared for you and your
7:52
Explorer page then why do with them she leaned
7:56
that's my next step you've got to start liking interacting and commenting what
8:00
we'd like people who like us is not funny how that works so when you're
8:04
having conversations with them when you're talking to them when you're like
8:07
he did last 50 total person that liked my last 5 photos and then they go to
8:11
your page in the 100 day this person admitting to it looks like they sell a
8:16
knitting academy or they have a blog all about making graffiti you know that
8:21
that's a good thing you know that getting graffiti and not even kidding so
8:25
I kind of picture like 80 year old women all dressed in black or needing meals
8:31
and they come out late at night and get things I don't know if that's what looks
8:34
like it anyway I digress my point is no matter how oddly strangely niche it is
8:38
that thing that you offer that thing that represents your business even if
8:42
it's a brick-and-mortar you can find you can
8:45
in your own home town 10 miles away from you are you looking for local customers
8:49
you can find them
8:50
search local hatched eggs and then only like people been using those local
8:53
hashing and guess what
8:55
yeah you explore pages say here you go
8:58
all of these people exactly like the people you're looking like the
9:01
equivalent to it's almost like a lookalike audience on Facebook and if
9:06
you don't know what that is
9:07
get better subscribe to my YouTube videos because all about giving you the
9:12
inside insider's tips the know how how to build your business on a shoestring
9:17
budget how to really grow your business using social media not just grow
9:22
followers and likes and be more popular but legitimate Lee build your business
9:26
call I hope you guys love that this country as much as I do I'm obsessed
9:30
with social media it's fine it's much easier if you know the know-how right so
9:35
I actually have a free training for you did I say free I did if you're watching
9:39
us on YouTube which I assume you are all you have to do is click that little box
9:44
over there and you will immediately be taken to where you can find those tips
9:48
anyways I want to make sure you also had a chance to subscribe to my video and
9:51
this is where I look for you you know your questions and comments I know what
9:55
you would like to see next to be sure to subscribe
9:58
share with your friends and then leave me a comment let me know what you
10:00
thought about this video or what you like to see upcoming video until then I
10:05
can't wait to spend more time with you thanks so much for stopping by but
10:10
suddenly like trees will be needed in buildings will be like knitted that's
10:16
kinda crazy that hit don't let yourself don't know when trying to say is
10:23
something like this
10:24
that was wondering why that flowers and a bowl and kind of weird thanks for
10:30
sharing this video with your friend your the best

No comments:

Post a Comment